Thursday 30 January 2014

earning money to live in happily


assalammualaikum iolsssss...
happy afternoon, happy holiday to those who are on their leave this weeks or this coming weekend.

Alhamdulillah, as I am still breathing normally and get the chance to see the world and planning for the future. For your information, I already finish my study and done my convocation day on 5 October 2013 at Dewan Canselor University Of Malaya. I have no pic to be upload in here for a prove that I'm done with my convocation and a week before my date of convocation, I've got the offering letter to work at UM medical centre, a place of my sponsorship, so now what? keje sahajalahhhh

you work as wat?? radiogrAbherrrrr hmm hmmm *read it with the voice like an air stewardess*
 I'm Syamira Your Radiographer for today that will entertain you later. Thank you... waaaa feeling ambitious like a Pramugari Malaysia Airlines. hhhahahahhaha

so total up all the months,  I am already being a ummc staff for a 3 months. but still a temporary status, not a fix yet..

what to say more? I want to elaborate about my scope of job but I think maybe next time. yaaa next time, as I have no mood to bubbling or mumbling in front of my lappy or might be tonight I'll be launching my story ... hahhahahahahh... macam launching album plak..

poyoujerssssss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket