Thursday 30 January 2014

Dusty all around

huk huk huk!!!! oh my god!!! omOOOO!!
so dusty and dirty all around here... hmmmm me so sad.. why?? nobody care about my blog . hmmm it should be like this " I didn't took care of this blog for so long!!" actually.. this is true

p/s : please read those above wif the british diction ... KemONN it is to keKwat... hahahahha

this is my first entry for 2014, well might be so bored in here as I have nothing to share about , to story about as I am too busy , too chaos with the life that starting to begin as I am just start working as a radiographer in Um medical centre and it was too early for me to adapt , that is why I couldn't find any of my time that I can sit up in front of the lappy and typing around . every of time I just enjoyed to sleep and have a long of break.

maybe soon I'll try to active my blogging world back. no one know right. yeahhh I try.

well hallo Malaysia . it seem too late to wish Happy new year to all the world citizens on this earth, but I still can wish Happy Chinese New Year to all who is celebrating this celebration. waaaaaaaa


blur enough and what??? yeahhh!! 

guys .. this year is my hard time to live, I don't know what will happening to me, but I'm only human, my blood are red and I hope that I'll be strong to face the big matter in front and be my support allsss.. aminn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket