Thursday 30 January 2014

DRAMA QUEEN!! Im sick of you!

oooohhheEEEmmgEyyyy! huhh! I feel sick and terrible for couple of month being with this DRAMA QUEEN! guess what?? when you are silent person and you are just having talk and chat around with people at the appropriate time only and it should be nothing to do with you , of course nobody will poke you with a bad assumption isn't it?

but Ya Allah. I'm the type of person that mind my own business and I'll help people around me that seeking for help and anyone that need me for any of opinion then I can give my view about what they want. This is me actually. When someone doesn't try not to know about me then what can I do, should I push her to do so? no .... but this drama queen has spread out all about me that wasn't true. haishhhh... sabar jela duhai hati.

pity of me. I just get knew all about this at the middle of January and it was the best birthday present for me. ya Allah. how could her do this to me?? nevermind.. let bygone be bygone.

DEAR DRAMA QUEEN

remember those people around that love to talk about others . In easy word is gossiping and mind others business, busy body and so on...

take deep breath.........
breath out..............


firstly, you have to say to yourself everyday, mind your own business, talk with the others in good condition, nice sound, not too loud and not to shout a loud. Control the way of your professionalism. Remember 'what goes around will come around' . 

second, don't be too noisy, and be talkative in a good way, don't be mess around others when they are starting to gossip about others , if they are gossiping about artis2 then why not you just enjoy it..hahhahahaaha but please don't talk too much about your friend's bad. why??? 

when we talk about the people's bad, don't you ever think that do you have a such a good manners? are you are human being that perfect enough , no bad, only the good in you?  yes you can talk about people,  but when you are telling something that wasn't true, what will that means? fitnah isn't it? 


when you point your finger to someone, three fingers are pointing back at you. 
look at the mirror and speak loud enough all the bad you've said about others. 
everything bad that we've spread out will turning back to us, don't you afraid that you might do the same thing? I'm scared. my life principle is do not talk at the back, just be polite and silence to those thing that wasn't related with me . simple isn't it? simple but hard to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket