hai guys, today's topic is about health . why I choose to write about Pharyngitis ? that's because I'm suffering this for a week. alhamdulillah just for a week and now I'm feeling more better than before.
how I know I got this? hmm I suddenly cough and it wasn't cough frequently , but it will cough when it wanted to spit out the sputum . when I spit out the sputum, the colour was red, not a dark red, but just a line of red. so there was blood in my sputum and I was panic and suddenly suspecting myself having PTB (pulmonary tuberculosis bacillus) . PTB is another subject, a disease that caused by an infection of mycobacterium tuberculosis to the lung (pulmonary).
- Sputum that is white or clear show there is no other diseases that dangerous
- Sputum that is white but froth may have been caused by inhalation cigarette smoke that is chronic. It also happens in those who suffer bronchitis disease.
- Sputum that is green coloured or chocolate show the existence of infection in lungs. This type cough example is ill bronchitis and pneumonia (difficult to breathe, fever).Usually it due to bacterial germ infection.
- Bloody or dark-coloured sputum like rust indicate something that much more serious. It may have been caused by cancer, tuberculosis (TB), etc. Quickly get further treatment.
at the first day I had this blood sputum, I thought it was temporary , but after 3 days it's still the same, I decided to meet the doctor at my staff healthcare clinic. after waiting for a 20 minutes (quite long for me) my number been called and a female Indian doctor checked me and told me that there was a reddish around my throat and the blood sputum was came out from the reddish throat that I have.
Alhamdulillah that I didn't wait for too long to meet the doctor as she said to me if I wait for a week to 2 weeks , I will got a fever, bad cough and flu that caused by this pharyngitis. So she's giving me a prescription of medication that I take it when it appropriate to do so.
ma medicine for a week, antibiotic, paracetamol , cetrizine, chlorphenamine and ubat batuk and liquid for the gargle session.
I list 6 medicines but only 2 that I need to consume, antibiotic and gargle liquid. others medicine just a preparation for any further symptoms like fever , cough or flu.
so I left you guys with the tips that may help your sore throat feel better.
- drink warm water, lemon tea or tea with honey
- take a vanilla ice cream, is good for your tonsil to let it cold
- avoid taking a soft drink like coke pepsi or any of carbonated drinks.