Friday 14 September 2012

wonderful weekend with Sg. Congkak.

Last weekend, on 8 september, my friends and I went to Sg. Congkak. We rented a car , Naza citra, well, we just a student, our sponsorship doesn't enough for the down payment of a car, so in order to be somebody that's look affordable, we decide to rent the car. Luckily, the Naza citra can fit us ( 8 people in a car) and of coz someone who is a taller like me should be in the middle rather than be at back of the car
this why I'm suit to be in the middle.

back to the story, 
for the first time in my life, I was allowed to be in part with all of my friends spending our weekend in a river.. strange right?? i'm 20 years old, but this was my first time, wouldn't it make sense??hahahahaha.. well, when i was in sweety 18, mom said " 4 places that you shouldn't go, and you will never be allowed to go are...........
  1. beach
  2. river
  3. waterfall
  4. cascade. 
:(... there are one of the rules that i need to go thru once i was signed to be in here, in UM medical centre. well, no mom in this incredible world wanna see their children on a hospital's bed or even waiting for their children outside of the operation theatre. 
then!! how i got the permission to go? ? haaaa.. i allowed myself to go.. actually.. on the guarantee of my Along. heheehehehehe..mengongkannn..
nevermind, just skip bout that okay, now let  me story2 about what happened along the way I went to Sg. congkak.

she is the driver, nuts right? yadhah. she's cute, small but she drive naza citra ok.
even the rent service manager didn't believe it her capable of driving this kind of a big car to her.
but I believe on you okay!! 


 here I come!!! why air terjun Sungai Gabai?? what aaa... actually, the first planned was this place, we wanna went here, it is because we had never went to a waterfall since we lived in Kuala Lumpur. Coincidently we heard about Sg. Gabai waterfall, packing and prepared everything for a picnic, when we got there, we happily paid RM 8 for 8 people, we were so exciting to be here after 2 hours journey from UMMC. Unfortunately, we found that, so many people here and limited space for us, Sayangnyaaa.. kann.. the waterfall was so beautiful . scroll down a bit look at this picture

wonderfull view that we get. it was so nice being here, maybe next time. Insya'Allah.amin

seem Sg. Congkak not too far from here (waterfall), we decided to go there.

another half an hour I guess to be there... errr i'm not sure of the time actually. anyways, we arrived on 12 noon at the Sg. Congkak everyone!! waaaaa..... finally!

we are here!!
i don't want to write too much, as you know the happening of our picnic can't be describe with a long sentences even with a long story or it never depends on how long my finger dancing on the keyboard. so in order to share with you guys.. scroll down a bit, a little more, some more.. and more : look at the pictures, well i'm not a DSLR users, i just capture using my X8 and ekin's samsung tab. enjoy ..

she is ekin, the owner.
shhhh: actually those people there, didn't having their shower yet. The Fact.


she is our chef, our mOMMy(blue shirt). served the food for a picnic.

I must take a good care of this..

aku je xmandi, mak cek x bagi + aku takut sikit..eh x bnyak..

my bangle! crystal clear waters

just nice in place.

look fresh ...



we went to putrajaya after mandi manda..hehhee

hai!! i'm charmp bucket.

my roomate and ekin

in Sg. Gabai waterfall


my roomate and I





love you teddy bear!! hahaha

some mini instax for your eyes.





























3 comments:

  1. best siot!! :) tp kalau aku pergi mesti cepat bad mood sebab penat.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. pic aku sorg yg kat ats tuh nmpk kurussss. kikikiki :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket