Wednesday 5 September 2012

baru Nak UPdAte HaRi RaYa HakuIH

actually, since the first day of hari raya, i really want to update about my hari raya, my family, my wonderful day having fun with them but I can't find which time, which day that will lend it to me just for my 'heart'(my blog).

okay, we had no theme this year, my baju raya just a baju kurung pahang, red in colour of a flower, and the background was in black, so to make it suit with this baju kurung I wore slightly pink+maroon pashmina.















macam pelik tak pose nie?? ntah .. whatever it is, is it nice? i feel a bit silly with this.. this was my new style of wearing a pashmina, as long as my pashmina cover my chest.. alhamdulillah, i'm so glad to have you 'pashmina' keep me in a best way you can.. ok... amin..hahahhaha.. nonsense girl talking to her pashmina.
whatever it is, why is it I post my pic here, actually it wasn't for your criticism ( but if you guys wanna me to be in a good looking as you wish, please do so(comment+critic) i don't mind.. ) , not also to be judge as a girl ask for a phrases from you allzzzzzzz...
actually, i wanna sharing with you my baju hari raya!!! heheehe

ok lets move to the next pic

hey.. abah.. camera wasn't there but here.. see there.. this my family, my mom was a photographer on that time, from the left is my abah, angah and my younger brother(piq), he is taller than me.

my mak!!! 

mak ! you are among the giants..hehehe... this is the reason of my abnormal height.. 

maaf-bermaafan session everyone!!..


see.. i'm the taller one... okay..angah.. hahhahaah
well, guys my hari raya wasn't fun like last year, as this year my along wasn't here. she went back to kelantan to her husband's hometown ( take turn plak laa ). but! the mood of hari raya still existed okay.. we went to penang, kedah and back to perlis. 

pathetically, i can't celebrate my hari raya with my friends in Perak , it is because my dad wasn't get the hari raya leave even for a week (T_T).... 

i hope we will back to our place, our beloved home in Perak this coming Aidiladha... amin.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket