Tuesday 18 September 2012

Why Maybank Should Give Me ticket to Legoland


I wish to go there,  Legoland today!! but I don't have enough money (please sympathy on me..hehehhe >_<)
wait! don't simply said =I'm bored.. scroll down a bit if your screen not big enough to read my writing babe.
I have my own reason, to you.. lend me your eyes.. please ..


the reason is all about you Maybank..hahhhaha (dush!! kena tampaq sebijik, just straight to the point) . why should I have the ticket given by you? scroll down a bit:

  1. my parents is a Maybank user (interested??) >_< : wasn't a duck face, but a cute face of me..???(krikk..krikkk..krikk) why don't you just give it to me , both of my parents is your faithful users, since they have born in this wonderful world. They encourage me to state this answer as one of the reason for the ticket though I will go with my sister IF I GET the TICKET.. =D hehehhehehe..
  2. my sponsor give me monthly RM601.21, if RM601.21-RM140.00=RM461.21, see... if i spend of my money to go there, it won't enough to support me . well , of course.. i'll promote to all my friends, when they ask "why hang eat maggi? where is hang punya money?", i said " Mee sedap terasa sedapnya". 
  3. lego can help your children to be more creative and be a fast learner, be a monster(if they bored, they have a high tendency of throwing away all the legoos toward you) hhehehehehe... so let me enjoy with the children over there, tell them how i can be like this, clever like me, nice like me, talkative like me, happy like me, all because of the legoo (krik..krik..krik..krik..).
  4. i only can draw a legoland for you..scroll down a bit to let me reinforce my reasons hahahhaa
i'm not a vlogger, even a director, i  just an amartur that trying to do something for giving you a best person to be in Legoland.. 
hehheheehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket