Wednesday 8 August 2012

what happened on your day?

a part of my life standing on the wall of reality and the rest in fantasy,
Oh god show me the way, if he is not for me, let us be in our own way in this wonderful world.
SubhanAllah, God, you have created The World with the wonderful variety of life, the Incredible multiple of atmosphere with a dawn, twilight, day, night, autumn, springs, summers and winter.
As a servant of you, I bet, the suicide will be the decision if I'm not in the faith of my religion, Islam. Alhamdulillah. I'm still sane, not the matter of love make me mad to suicide, that is nonsense ok.:D, there's different matter happened at the past. so, I wish to Let Bygone be Bygone

For TODAY...
I pray to god to show me the best way to solve this problem, if the truth is the same as I heard, I will let him go without any hurt feeling. May god bless them. Amin. And I will take this as a lesson of my previous life story. Karma is everywhere waiting for their victims.

ToDAY..
If this is the truth, Alhamdulillah, the time is right to the situation, we will ultimately not seeing each other and of course after this Hari Raya, we will never have chance to be coincidently bumped each other. Insya'Allah.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket