Tuesday 14 August 2012

NothinG..

how could love told me this way
make me feel just a fake wonderful of yours
every moment that we have, was a best scene in every part of my life
till now.
i hope that you will tell me that you and her just a friend.
but "I love her, I love to be friend you"" , make me for fun, that was my thought.

every tears of mine, didn't told you that I was a pity girl asking for your love.
this is tears for the fake, for the lies , for the moments, for the time that we had spent together.
while talking to you just now, you such a sweet and damn man.
I walk away without turning back. bye... thanks for everything and thanks for being my partner.

how do i say goodbye to what we had, the good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad, i thought we'd get to see forever, but forever gone away - it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket