Friday 10 May 2013

so busy


hai assalammualaikum, ya Allah , subhanallah. it's been a long time I didn't looking around here, dancing my fingers on my keypad for this place.
well for those feel regret to be my follower, you have to feel so, I admit it, I didn't update anything that had happened around me and update my story life in here.
for your information, I'm having a trouble in a managing my  time to do so, as I'm a final year student , full of my time, I'm just doing my final year project, touch up my final presentation, get ready to being beaten with a lot of hot questions from our lecturer.
alhamdulillah, everything had done well, and finished with full of  blessing. the result for the final year also been came out and now , in this new semester, I'm an attachment radiographers student in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia in Kubang Kerian Kelantan. I will be here for two months, starting from 7/4/13 to 30/5/2013,
I'm not alone but with  four of my friends.




here we are.. in HUSM
miss ppum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket