Saturday 22 December 2012

assalammualaikum and I feel too bad, because it seems to long I never update this site. Oh mY guCCieee. but then, I have my own reason for those who's thought me that I'm not an active person as a blogger and never trust my site to be the followers. well everybody have their own life's activities and I'm not excepted.
for all this while, my silent from sharing with you guys everything around me was because I'm having my final exam and busy with my proposal for the final year project. Alhamdulillah, all had done well and after the final exam , the proposal finally been passed up on the last day I was in my campus. And now, the time went fast, after the sem's break for two weeks, I'm waiting the result from my ethic department regarding to this proposal. like other leaders, I'd hope  my proposal can give me a relief breath after this december. aminnnnn..

And today, I was sitting in front of my lappy in my new sems, I'm still in third years , second sem and I was hope that this new sem giving me a new look of surrounding and mould a lovely moments with all of my friends in my coursemate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 and Designed by charmp bucket